Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mission: Impossible Reality

Hello fellow man, woman, English reading dog, and God for bid, child. I would like to cordially welcome you and thank you for exploring the inner most depths of common sense AKA my brain. Together let us take a dive into the pool of community and working for the common good of the human race, mostly the people of America who are most likely to read this.

Opposed to this? Fuck you, you close minded Shit bag, you are part of the problem and I highly suggest you and all your other greedy, self centered, violent, and for lack of other words, idiotic people go and jump off a very high bridge preferably without any water below. Oh wait, I got a better idea, go tell the Doctor your head hurts and your sad so he prescribes you percocet and xanax. Now go ahead and eat the contents of both bottles while downing a fifth of whiskey. Might as well go out like the Joker, seeing how that is what your life could be called… HATER!

(If that last sentence offends you, please re-read the previous paragraph and follow all instructions.)

In all due sincerity, I do not want anyone to harm them selves in any way, but I do want you to take a deep look at yourself.

RIGHT NOW. Ask yourself if you are helping the human race or hurting it, What things are you doing to help? What makes them so damn impactful? How have your actions in sighted positive reflexes in others?

Now I know right now everyone is looking at them selves going “oh hell yeah, I’m a good person.”

Well you sir, are LYING. There has to be a few people lying, or else we would all be flying around in hover cars with our portable cures for EVERYTHING. We all would have money, health, food, drink, jobs, and everything else one could possibly need to have an outstanding run at this very short event we call life.

My purpose in writing this is because I am a good person. I stop to help people I don’t know, I am loyal and faithful to all my family, friends, neighbors, their neighbors, etc… etc… I stop at nothing to bring peace to a situation where tension has reared its ugly head. I am honest, even at the hurt of those receiving my honesty because in the end it hurts less. I give my free time to those around me. This list could go on for a very long time but you’re thinking of clicking back by now and I really would not like that.

For all those that can relate to the paragraph above than you are on the right path towards a giant step for the human race. The unification and peaceful existence of our people together as one giant nation. The United People of the World we can call it! Remember that every time you reach out and help someone you are contributing to the advancement of our kind. Each time you cheat, lie, steal, etc… you are being a burden. Sadly there are a lot more people committing burdens than acts of kindness, but to those, who like me, are devoting their lives to kindness, bless your soul with whatever source of super natural power you believe in. Even if you do not have religious beliefs, thank you my friend. No one should ever be judged by his or her beliefs but that’s another entry.

My point is… I am nothing more than your average young adult and I have made my life one of moral value and happiness. I have no true enemies, yet I know hundreds of people. All of my closest friends all agree if you can’t get along with me, than you have serious issues.

Take a dive my friends. Let us explore the inner reaching of hate and greed that have engulfed this world. From the homeless, to CEO’s we have all faced evil and now more than ever we need to stand defiant in its face. To know thy enemy is to begin to develop a way to defeat it.

I have defeated my inner enemies, you can too, and together we can lead a revolution of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment